Big Value Apartment!
City life stylers and investors take note – this spacious, super sunny apartment is a golden opportunity that’s yours for the taking! The generous proportions and clever configuration over the 107 sqm (approx.) floor area make for an apartment that could be a great first home option with room for flatmates to help with the mortgage or a very easy to rent investment, particularly with many of the tertiary campuses close by. With that in mind this could also be just the answer for those Mums and Dads looking to the future for their studying children. Some of the features include;
- Four good sized bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes and storage
- Prized corner position in the building, west facing with fabulous light and outlook
- Superbly configured for social living with the open plan kitchen/living forming the heart of the apartment
- Rental appraisal of $1,040 –1,090 per week ($54,080 – 56,680 p.a.)
- Sought after Cuba Quarter location with popular eateries, bars, boutique shopping and nightlife all close at hand
- Excellent rating of 96% NBS
- Potential and scope for you to add your own touches and style
Floor Area: 87 sqm (approx.)
Legal Description: UNIT 8 DP 88141 AU18
Rating Valuation: $850,000 (September 2021)
Land Value: $530,000
Improvements Value: $320,000
WCC Rates: $3018.78 p.a.
Body Corporate Levy: $8026.26 p.a.
NBS: 67% (2018 Seismic Assessment)